Valgreen European project was born out from the will and curiosity to continue training future professionals who are responsible for the sustainable management of the environment, especially in areas where the global warming and desertification can affect in a determined way the development of societies.
The reason why the project has to be transnational is for learning techniques and methodologies for the reforestation and how they teach their students as an alternative sustainable and from future.
1) Teacher training in Cyprus: Participants 15 (6 local and 9 international). It will be an experiential and practical training in January will last for 15 days.
2) Teacher training in Portugal. Participants 15 (6 local and 9 international) in September will last for 12 days.
The project is innovative by the following reasons:
- It is transnational.
- It is cooperative and it is based in the learning by doing.
- It is interested in the green economy and green jobs.
- The aim is to fulfil one of the main environmental risks of the Mediterranean area.